To file a notice of infringement with HubPages, Inc (the operator of hubpages.com), you must provide a written communication, by mail/post, email, or fax, that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether material published on hubpages.com infringes your copyright, we recommend contacting an attorney first.
If you are a Simplr.me author who has seen their works published elsewhere (not on simplr.me) without your permission, please refer to this FAQ entry that explains how to file a DMCA complaint.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on https://mysite.com/original_work.html”).
2. Identify the material on simplr.me that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above (for example, “The following page infringes on my copyrighted work: https://simplr.me/category/Infringing-content”).
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. Sign the paper.
7. Send the written communication to the following address: contact [@] simplr.me
Permission to use content
Are you interested in using an image or content from an article on Simplr.me for your own project? Please contact the author directly by using the “Contact Author” link at the top of the article, if possible. Authors retain copyright to their work on simplr, so only they are in a position to grant you those permissions. Do not contact us, we can not help you!