Adobe has taken the Adobe MAX 2019 to collect all the news that he has been announcing throughout the year and that in these parts you have also been able to meet in Creativos Online. A whole 2019 to discover new apps and experiences to produce and design like never before from our favorite devices, whether mobile or fixed.
Adobe MAX 2019 has started and has gathered this time to more than 15,000 people. It was at the beginning of the event when Adobe has shown which have been its most important presentations and among which we highlight the launch of Photoshop on the iPad or the launch of Adobe Fresco on Microsoft Windows and the iPad. Go for it.
These are the news Important thing that has made Adobe stand out at MAX 2019:
- First of all, Photoshop was launched on the iPad and it been developed specifically for tablets. A whole tool available from the comfort of a device like Apple’s.
- Adobe Fresco comes to Microsoft Windows and is accompanied by Adobe Photoshop Camera, Adobe Aero and Adobe Illustrator on iPad.
- Creative Cloud Desktop is the new Creative Cloud application and in which a native search engine is included in order to have access to all the elements and files that we have in the cloud.
- It has been updated Creative Cloud libraries.
- And all the news related to Adobe XD how would the coedition be in real time and document history.
Nor can we ignore the launch of Auto Reframe for Premiere Pro, and that Adobe Sensei uses to analyze sequences; improved After Effects performance for a smoother and more fluid experience; interactive Lightroom tutorials to quickly learn how to use this powerful photo editing tool; and support for SVG import into InDesign for digital design processes.
A big year for AdobHey, we will continue to count on these lines while we wait for Adobe Fresco to reach more devices at some point, even on Android.