As self employed, to stand out, I have to constantly show off and be front and center. For that, I must ensure to propose unique content which can be easily classified in search engines. The use of suitable tools therefore remains essential. Without further ado, here is the top 3 best tools who helpweb content optimization…
1.fr, for an audit and efficient editorial optimization
It is a tool that will help you optimize the textual content of all your pages. 1.fr analyzes these texts and suggests some information to guide you in your optimization. If, for example, I want to gain a better position in the search engines, the program will perform the necessary analyzes and make all the changes to enrich and make my more relevant article.
Here’s how to do it:
- Enter the URL of the page to optimize with the targeted expression;
- 1.fr issues you a report allowing you to see directly if your page is well optimized for targeted expression;
- You can then identify other lexical fields contained in the page;
- You can finish by identifying parasitic or irrelevant lexical fields that I must imperatively remove to make my significantly more competitive content.
Google Analytics for a whole multidimensional analysis
So that I can improve and constantly optimize my content, I can also opt for Google Analytics which brings together many features. Indeed, in addition to the fact that it can analyze visitors according to their locations, their languages, the medium they use or the browser they use, their demographic data as well as their centers of interest, I can also count on Google Analytics to perform a performance monitoring of my whole site.
Indeed, this tool allows you to know:
- The bounce rate recorded on my site;
- The number of pages and sessions;
- The loading speed of my pages;
- The conversion rate;
- The number of conversions made.
Analyze traffic sources with Google Analytics
Google Analytics also offers Freelancer the possibility of tracing the origin of visitors. Indeed, it allows to know if they come from a direct traffic, an organic search, a paid search or if they come from another site. I can also see if they switch social networks or a emailing campaign.
Google Analytics for further analysis
In parallel, I can also use this tool to make a content analysis. The latter makes it possible, among other things, to determine the most visited pages, their consultation frequencies and the time spent by a visitor to consult them.
Otherwise, Google Analytics also offers a mobile analysis option that allows thewebsite analysis, ads or mobile applications. Concretely, it sends Google alerts in case of anomalies, it allows to carry out a advanced segmentation or exclude internally generated traffic. It also presents a click map which allows to determine the hot and cold parts on the whole site.
SEMrush, the tool that reveals all the secrets of your SEO
More than 4 million specialists in Digital Marketing, working in freelance or not, use this cutting-edge tool to do organic search analysis, online advertising, backlinks or to quickly make full audits.
Indeed, SEMrush allows you:
- The visualization of the best keywords used by your competitors;
- Information on the arrival of new competitors;
- Tracking changes in the position of different sites on the search results pages (SERP);
- The discovery of your competitors’ Ads and the budget they have invested;
- Viewing your competitors’ advertising banners;
- Viewing your Ads on different mobile or desktop media;
- Analysis of textual content;
- The location of your ads;
- Obtaining your backlinks in one click,
- Discovering the type of each backlink;
- The realization of the value of the site which pointed to yours.
In addition, SEMrush also promotes detection of technical errors within your website. It allows, among other things, to carry out a complete assessment of your external and internal links, to make your HTML markup such as the titles tags, the meta description and other HTML tags, to start a correction of your images poorly indexed.
The tool is also efficient for take stock of your erroneous pages by providing you, among other things, with 4XX and 5XX pages which can allow you to correct them. And finally, the SEMrush tool allows you to avoid duplicate content pages to maintain the uniqueness of the content published on your site.
The main advantage that is offered to me when I use SEMrush remains in the fact that it allows me to compare several domains and to take stock of their positive and negative points.